Celebrate your little loved one’s special occasion by hiring the Cottage.
You can hire the Cottage for a Birthday/ Christening / Naming party/ Baby Shower/ Bar Mitzvah/ Baek-il / Weaning party…Anything!
Available on weekends for $200 (includes a $75 refundable deposit) per day. This means that for $125 bucks you can host a party for all your friends and family in a safe, easy space.
How it works:
- Contact us. A member of the playgroup will chat to you about the venue and conditions. If you want to look at the venue they will arrange this with you. We will email you all the paperwork you need, including the Cottage Hire Agreement form and an invoice to pay.
- Pay: Cottage hire is $200 including a $75 refundable deposit and will need to paid into the Bank Account listed on the invoice. Pay the Invoice provided by the Due Date to secure your booking. Sorry, we don’t accept cash payments.
- There is a kitchen (with a microwave, oven, fridge, filter coffee machine and kettle), BBQ, 2 trestle tables and 12 fold up chairs you can use upon request. There are lots of other seating options inside and out. Our only rule is that you must leave the Cottage as you found it! And yes. Liquor is allowed. Lock up behind you and leave the key in the key safe at the Cottage.
- $75 deposit will be refunded by cheque within 10 working days of the function providing all conditions of hire have been met.
- Then you just need to book next years’ birthday party right?
Some reasons why the Cottage is the best place to PARTY in the Hills:
- Close to Belgrave. Less than 5 minutes drive from Belgrave or Belgrave South town centre.
- Public Transport nearby. You’ll need to walk about 10 minutes from the bus stop at the corner or Park Drive and Belgrave-Hallam Road.
- The Cottage is conveniently located next to Belgrave Lake Park if you need large expanses of grass to run around on post cake!
- There is plenty of parking
- Wheelchair and pram access. Please note: bathroom may not be suitable for all wheelchairs.)
- Safe, large, undercover deck outdoors
- Safe but effective heating for frosty winter days
- Lots of couches and seating for a crowd
- Great outdoor play area with a sandpit and a slide that grownups can monitor easily from the verandah with a cool drink in hand…
- You’ll be helping our little Not For Profit Playgroup continue to provide a safe and stimulating play environment for children and their carers. In fact, maybe you should join our playgroup too?
Please note: On days declared a Total Fire Ban by the CFA we are not allowed to use the Cottage. If this happens on a day you have booked the Cottage we will reimburse you the total amount including the booking fee as soon as possible. We apologise for this inconvenience.